Wednesday, November 9, 2011

"Everyday I'm Shuffling": Remix Trailer Proposal

I have always been a fan of the remixed videos, especially the Shining, Scary Mary, and a recent remixed video trailer that turned Harry Potter into a teen comedy: done very convincingly may I add. So, when we were assigned this project, I was excited, but also pretty nervous, because there are some mighty big shoes to fill in terms of remixed trailers.

I eventually decided to remix the Batman Movie "The Dark Knight". This movie is an action movie, and I have decided to change it into a romantic comedy about a man, Harvey who finally got his life together when another man enters the picture and poses as a threat to his relationship with his girlfriend Rachel. It will also deal with Harvey's jealousy toward this mysterious man named Bruce.

This trailer will not deal with Batman, the Joker, or the crime that is associated with Gotham City at all because it is no longer an action movie but rather a RomCom
.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title Credit: Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO

No comments:

Post a Comment